Packed with Features
Sapling’s master clocks have always been packed with features, but we’ve surpassed our previous efforts with our new SMA Series Master Clocks. The SMA Series master clocks come with a plethora of standard features such as an (S)NTP input, interfacing with other systems, and Daylight-Saving Time. Also included is a fully functional web interface that allows you to program the master clock from any Internet connection.
Each master clock has many optional features that are offered a la carte so you can buy the features you need which include a GPS and a wireless transmitter, we have the answer to virtually any application you may encounter.
Master Clock System Features:
- Available in rack or wall mount
- Easily interfaces with other clock systems
- Sapling’s Master Clock collaborates with the Wireless, Talkback, IP, and Wired Systems
- Ability to set between 4 or 8 relays where you can program bells to ring
- Built-in web interface that allows you to program the master clock from any Internet connection
- Countdown feature (SMA 3000, 6000, and 8000 feature) for SBD or SBL 3000 Series clocks to countdown between classes or breaks
SEND A MESSAGE
Get in Touch
We will respond to your message as soon as possible.
EMCO for Computers & Systems